Wednesday, March 9, 2011

EP 1

So, have spoken to amstore about the duplication of my first ep, "without you". Again, here is the artwork with a slightly bigger font:


I really like this photo, it's a good representation of the music. It was taken walking along the waterfront one evening after work, that's a sculling crew out on the water just above the album title. I also have to think about the wording on the inside cover and if I register it under my own label? I thought about calling my company "Saber Youth Productions", just a take on Sabertooth Productions. I had a dream a long time ago that I had a production company called sabertooth & we were responsible for all types of projects, not just music & it's always stuck. I prefer saber youth though cause it's less wanky..

So I guess I'd have to put this somewhere on the inside cover & what about my songs? How do I stop anyone from pilfering them. Lot's of things to think about, I know there's free legal services for musicians so I'm going to have to do a bit of investigating to find out what I need to do. At least the actual production is affordable, it's only $4.14 per cd duplication, and they do runs as small as 20 so the actual CD's production will only be around $100.

No comments: