Sunday, September 5, 2010

Playlist - 06 September 2010

Bold arrow of time - Tame Impala
Two Weeks - Grizzly Bear
Gunman - Them Crooked Vultures
The sounds are always begging - Bonnie 'Prince' Billy
Right moves - Josh Ritter
This bed - Alicia Keys
Between my legs - Rufus Wainwright
Decatur, Or, Round of applause for your stepmother! - Sufjan Stevens
Lemonworld - The National
White Winter Hymnal - Fleet Foxes
The Reason - Sharon Jones & the Hard Way
We are going to be friends - The White Stripes
Trouble comes Running - Spoon
Home - LCD Soundsystem

4 comments:

Crafty Tuesday said...

I wish my playlist was this good
:-). How do you manage to find this stuff??

Marty said...

Same way you find cool patterns I spose babe, just keeping your eyes & ears open! ; )

Crafty Tuesday said...

Zooey Deschanel is all miiiiine though. I discovered her. For realz!

Marty said...

Ha ha, for realz! I'll give you that one.