Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Band

The band is as follows:

Myself; Guitar, Vocal
Carly; Percussion, Vocal
Graeme; Bass, Vocal
Mike; Drummer

Note Mike is the only one that can't multi task. This is why he is a drummer. Just joking Mike. He is in fact a very smart man. He builds bridges & tunnels.

Practice went well on Sunday, although my voice kept breaking like a twelve year olds. Whenever I go long stretches without singing I feel like I lose months worth of training. My vocal chords need constant use to stay at their optimum.

City Streets is coming together. It's a track that's been on the periphery of my music-consciousness for a while, just developing over time. It has great potential, I think it's a closing track. The last one on the album. Masquerade is something I never thought would develop past the jamming stage, but both Graeme & Mike love playing it, so we might have to play it live just to see how it goes. If we do go with it we'll probably open with it.

I can't figure out how to save music attachments as web links so cannot post any music yet, but I'll figure it out.

No comments: